Regardless of where you are in the world or where you're at with your writing, I highly recommend Wayne.
-Alex, Malmo, Sweden, Author of Study U Abroad
Coaching guides the writer, and editing guides the writing. With obvious crossovers, both often occur simultaneously. Therefore, fee structures are equivalent.
Coaching is generally focused on empowering the personality of the individual to become a writer and consistently grow. This includes inspiring creativity, enhancing skills and developing content, as well as setting and achieving goals through the process of writing.
For some, outdated attitudes, fears, and creative blocks will need to be addressed and redefined for creativity to flow and writing to happen.
I am ‘the magic mirror’ when I coach a writer on content development. Brainstorming ensues, questions are posed, information exchanged, ideas surface, research discussed, and the path for you and your work becomes focused through this process.
As your coach, I provide accountability. Project management involves determining goals, setting schedules, attaching check points, acknowledging setbacks, making adjustments, and adhering to deadlines for completion, publication and release.
Additionally as part of the growth of your work and yourself as a writer, I can organize and facilitate a focus group for evaluation of your writing, assisting in both approach to and analysis of information gathered after the meeting.
$80 / hour, coaching in person
- meetings by appointment at Century Lake Office Park, Atlanta, less than one mile off Interstate 85 on Clairmont Road OR City of Light off Chamblee Tucker Road near Spaghetti Junction
- additional travel fee of hourly + mileage for meetings at your home, office or preferred location
- one-hour minimum, then billed in 1/2-hour increments
$80 / hour, coaching by phone
- half-hour minimum, then billed in 1/4-hour increments
$60 / hour, content evaluation, editing and/or meeting prep
- billed at $15 per 1/4-hour increment
Contact Wayne to request an appointment.