From Inspiration to Publication...
Writing Coach * Editor * Speaker * and Author of Writing Spirit: Journaling for Creativity and Personal Growth
Writing Coach Wayne South Smith of Atlanta, Georgia provides personal coaching and editing, facilitates workshops and presentations, and mentors creative inspiration and writing skills toward the achievement of goals in creative, academic, and professional areas through a variety of fiction and nonfiction genres.
From coaching experience beginning in 2003, Wayne guides writers to:
- a passionate writing habit
- skills to clarify and achieve writing goals
- enhanced confidence, motivation, and inspiration
- creative and personal growth
Classes and presentations are designed for writers of all skill levels and backgrounds, including those inexperienced within the genre they would like to explore. These have been presented at school systems, universities, public libraries, writers’ associations, arts centers, senior centers, book stores, and in private practice.
Clients have achieved:
- Creative Writing
- published books: memoir, novels, inspirational/self-help, and children's books
- published short stories and community/personal projects
- international and regional contest victories
- screenplays, stage plays, and a musical with original book and lyrics
- Academic Writing
- successful college application essays
- well-reviewed doctoral dissertations and academic papers
- narrative instructional books
- Professional Writing
- speeches and TED-style talks
- web copy, marketing materials, and magazine features
- CVs, resumes, and cover letters
Coaching is available via Zoom, phone, and email.
Seminars and classes are offered via Zoom.