"Regardless of where you are in the world or where you're at with your writing, I highly recommend Wayne."
~ Alex, Sweden, Author of Study U Abroad
Writer's Coaching for Creative Projects
Coaching guides the writer, and editing guides the writing. With obvious crossovers, both often occur simultaneously.
Coaching is generally focused on empowering the individual to become a writer and consistently grow. This includes inspiring creativity, enhancing skills, and developing content, as well as setting and achieving goals through the process of writing.
For some, outdated attitudes, fears, and creative blocks will need to be addressed and redefined for creativity to flow and writing to happen.
Whatever their experience, I work with writers in the genres of:
- Creative Nonfiction
- Inspirational / Self-Help
- Science Fiction / Fantasy
within formats of :
- Novel / Book / E-book
- Short Story
- Stage Play
I am ‘the magic mirror’ when I coach a writer on content development. Brainstorming ensues, questions are posed, information exchanged, ideas surface, research discussed, and the path for you and your work becomes focused through this process.
As your coach, I provide accountability. Project management involves determining goals, setting schedules, attaching check points, acknowledging setbacks, making adjustments, and adhering to deadlines for completion, publication and release.
I also organize and facilitate focus groups for further evaluation of your writing, assisting in both approach to and analysis of information gathered after the meeting.
$90 / hour, coaching in person (currently unavailable)
- meetings by appointment at Presidential Parkway, Atlanta, less than one mile off Interstate 85 off Chamblee Tucker Road near Spaghetti Junction
- additional travel fee of hourly + mileage for meetings at your home, office, or preferred location
- one-hour minimum, then billed in 1/2-hour increments
$90 / hour, coaching by phone / Zoom
- half-hour minimum, then billed in 1/4-hour increments
$70 / hour, content evaluation, editing and/or meeting prep
- billed at $18 per 1/4-hour increment
Manuscript evaluation with content overview and developmental notes through the writing
- available for a per-word fee, please inquire
Contact Wayne to request an appointment.